Our wonderful pub was given its present name in 1975. Previously known as the The New Inn, Praed's Arms, then The Lelant Arms (1899-1975), it was considerably extended and modernised in 1900, becoming the building we know today.
Traditional village centre pub, inn & restaurant with Carvery.
Situated on the main road into St. Ives and near to St. Ives rail line station.
Close to West Cornwall Golf Club and Hayle estuary SRPB reserve.
Open all year for food, drink and rooms.
Sorry, we don't have any current events or offers for this pub.
|Mon||11:00 – 23:00|
|Tue||11:00 – 23:00|
|Wed||11:00 – 23:00|
|Thur||11:00 – 23:00|
|Fri||11:00 – 23:00|
|Sat||11:00 – 23:00|
|Sun||11:00 – 23:00|
Sorry, we don't have any menus listed at the moment.