COVID-19 Updates [Expired]
Published on 09/07/2020
To all our customers, we look forward to welcoming you back to Sportsman Inn today @ 5pm.
In order to re-open our doors for you all, we have had to put in place some extra safety measures to ensure that we are adhering to the COVID-19 guidance.
Please note that during the first two weeks of our ‘soft’ opening, no children will be permitted inside the pub or in the surrounding beer garden. All customers will need to be 18+.
Please see below steps that we have taken to help keep everybody safe during this time:
• Upon entry you will be asked for your name and contact number at the bar, for the NHS Track and Trace system, adhering to Data protection guidelines. This data will be destroyed after 21 days retention.
• Hands-free sanitisers are in place for you to sanitise, upon entry/exit to the premises and throughout your visit.
• Only one customer will be permitted in the toilets at any one time.
• Areas in the pub are clearly marked for your safety (order and collection points at the bar).
• The bar area is for ordering/collecting drinks only and seating/gathering is not permitted in this area.
• The smoking area is located at the rear of the property. Smoking will not be permitted at the front of the pub or near the entrance/exits.
• At this time we will not be operating a table service system. We are also not operating a booking system.
• Social distancing is required. You should aim to keep a distance of two meters from other customers and staff.
• Throughout your visit you must remain seated at your table with your group. Please do not join other customers at their table.
• Please ensure that if you need to move around the pub areas that you do so quickly efficiently and avoid congregating in shared areas.
• All customers should be mindful that The Sportsman Inn only has one entrance/exit. Please take extra caution whilst entering/exiting the pub and be mindful of other guests in order to social distance.
• Live music is not permitted at present. Background music may be present however will not be loud to prevent customers or staff needing to raise their voice. Anybody raising their voice unnecessarily will be asked to leave.
• A strict cleaning schedule is in place however customers are welcome to request extra cleaning as and when required.
These guidelines have been placed to keep everybody safe, staff and customers alike therefore we will take a zero-tolerance approach in ensuring that they are enforced.
Current temporary opening hours:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 4pm until 9pm
Thursday – 4pm until 11pm
Friday – 3pm until 12pm
Saturday – 12pm until 12pm
Sunday – 12pm until 9pm