Premier League Last Man Standing
1: It’s simple; just pick the winner of one English Premier League match each weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday games only). £10 Entry which must be paid in full before week 1. If your selection wins then you progress to the next week, lose or draw and you're out.
2: We're introducing a "buy back in" option if your selection loses on the first week only. The buy in will be £5.00 and only available in week 1 and must be paid in full before the week 2 deadline.
3: Once a selection is made, you will not have the ability to change it.
4: You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the tournament (unless the tournament progresses past 20 weeks and the remaining competitors have already picked every available team once).
5: All selections for the forthcoming weekend’s games must be made on the group, or received by text or by whatsapp to Elmo on 07783379961, no later than 2 hours before the first weekend match kicks off.
6: Should you forget to make your selection in any week or select a team you’ve already chosen before, you will automatically be assigned the first Premier League team that you have not already selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
7: In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for your selection.
8: The prize fund will compromise of 75% of entry fees received, whatever that may be. The remaining 25% of entry fees will be donated to The Swanage RBL Club.
9: Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
10: If the competition has not have reached a conclusion by the end of the season, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among remaining participants.
11: The game will take a break during weekends when the Premier League are affected by International fixtures, FA Cup rounds or when a full list of 10 fixtures isn't scheduled.
How to play
1. To enter Last Man Standing: Message Elmo on 07783379961 and pay your £10 entry fee online via PayPal to [email protected]
, by bank transfer or when we reopen over the bar.
2. Closing date for entry is Friday 12th February 2021 at 10pm and all entry fees must be paid before this.
3. The first round of fixtures for this competition will be on the weekend of Saturday 13th February 2021
4. Upon entry, participants will receive an invitation to a last man standing Facebook group to remind them that the deadline for the first round of games is 10:30am Saturday 13th February 2021.
5. Each Monday, the group will be notified to inform them if they are through to the next round, remaining participants will also be reminded about the deadline for the following week's games.
6. A list of players’ selections will be posted on the Swanage RBL Facebook page before kick off of the first weekend fixture.
7. The organiser is not responsible for any late or incomplete entries.
8. Note, we will be offering players who lose in the first week a second chance. A buy in fee of £5 will be offered to anyone who picks a losing selection in week 1. This must be paid 1 day before the week 2 deadline. less ▼