Time until you can enjoy yourself inside a pub with 5 mates
Traditional family run pub restaurant just off the Heads of The Valley Road at Tredegar.
This family run pub has been trading for 17 years under the ownership of Steve & Thelma. They offer traditional Pub meals and also some interesting larger meals for those who enjoy a challenge.
The Mountain Air has always offered a wide selection of desserts & serves up barista style coffees, deluxe hot chocolates or just a good old fashioned pot of tea. So even if you don’t fancy having a full meal, you can come and enjoy a dessert and relax in our warm & cosy pub/restaurant.
* Family Friendly
* Disabled Access & Toilets
* Lunchtime Offer Menu
* Student Discount Scheme
* Grill Night on Wednesday Nights
* Delicious Desserts
* Whippy Ice-Cream Sundaes
* Takeaways available
* Sunday Lunch
* Home of the 35oz Rump Steak
* Soft Drinks
* Draught Larger, Beer & Ciders
* Outside Seating Area
* Large Car Park
* Covid Safety Measures in place including use of our own Anti Covid Fogging Machine on a daily basis to keep our team & customers as safe as we possibly can.