The Maidens Head is one of the oldest buildings in Canterbury dating back to the year 1446. We're two minutes from Canterbury East station and only five minutes from the city center. We also have free parking for customers.
Our fantastic 700 year old pub is a welcome watering and food stop for locals and visitors alike.
Local ales, continental lagers, world wines.
We now serve food 7 days a week 12 noon until 9pm
A lovely wood burner with sofas all around, heavily beamed ceilings and original brickwork all together makes a comfortable and homely feel to this great old building.
A large free car park for our customers, only 2 minute walk to the East Station and only 5 minutes from the center of Canterbury.
We are dog friendly and have five beautiful new rooms for visitors.
All in all it's what a traditional pub should be.
Our sister rooms are available on www.themaidenschambers.co.uk