In 1846, the North British Railway Company built a station here which was then altered many times and even rebuilt in the 1890s. All that remains of the original railway station is the much-remodelled booking office which then became the parcels office for many years, until around 1984. The grade A listed façade was also carefully altered when the building was subsequently converted into licensed premises.
This pub has Changing Places facilities available. For more information on Changing Places, please visit their website.
Sorry, we don't have any current events or offers for this pub.
|Mon||06:00 – 00:00|
|Tue||06:00 – 00:00|
|Wed||06:00 – 00:00|
|Thur||06:00 – 00:00|
|Fri||06:00 – 01:00|
|Sat||06:00 – 01:00|
|Sun||06:00 – 00:00|
Sorry, we don't have any menus listed at the moment.
Pub with classic pub dishes and a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
Built in the 17th Century and adapted to become a gastro-pub in the 18th century when everything was homemade and locally sourced.
Our rockin' bar, diner and beer garden is in the thick of things. Smack bang in Edinburgh’s historical backdrop and city’s most famed attractions.