Re-Opening Update by BCA/BSC COMITTEES
Published on 06/06/2020
BCA/BSC Update ref COVID 19
We hope that all members and families/friends are keeping safe and coping in what can only be described as strange and difficult times.
We are doing all we can to ensure we can open up the club at the earliest opportunity. However there are still a number of outstanding matters and we are waiting further instruction/advice from HM Government and the Brewery before we can confirm the date of re-opening.
We do know that - at least in the opening weeks - there will be a number of NEW RESTRICTIONS and we cannot expect to return to operate as we used to.
During this period we will need all members to help and adhere to the rules in place as any failures will risk the closure of the premises..
1. We will have to adhere to social distancing and follow all the relevant safety guidance in place at the time.
2. Access and use of toilets will need to be strictly controlled
3. Current guidance is that initially we will only be open for drinks to be consumed at tables in the garden area
4. Numbers will be limited and we will only be open for Members who are fit and well and meet all the health requirements and are over 16yrs - regrettably this will mean NO CHILDREN!
(PLEASE don't come in if you have any underlying Health Issues)
5. There will be no games i.e DARTS, BILLIARDS,AUNT SALLY, POOL ETC, NO juke box & NO gaming machines available.
6. We will be operating at different opening hours which will be confirmed ASAP
7. Any payment will be CARD ONLY and NO CASH
When we do know the date we can open we will be asking members to help in a variety of ways to ensure we are fully compliant and fully prepared..
We will be providing further updates as soon as we have any further news.
PLEASE take care and keep safe.