The Club invites applications for the post of Club Secretary, submissions to be made with CV to above address, applications close 20th august
Responsible for day to day running of Club, reporting to Chairman advising the Committee and acting on their joint decisions.
As required providing all work is done in advance or cover is arranged by the Secretary.
Up to 3 weeks full pay per year.
• Attending Committee Meetings; compile minutes, report and update of relevant or outstanding issues.
• Process time sheets, forward to bookkeeper, print payslips & make payments.
• Open post; answer correspondence as required and arrange payment of outstanding bills.
• Arrange Contractor and estimates for in house works.
• Negotiate with energy suppliers for best deals.
• Ensure the on time payment of Premises & Machine Licenses (no reminders).
• Oversee membership Secretary.
• Organise Risk Assessments; Weekly checks of Fire Alarms, Extinguishers, Emergency lighting, and unrelated hazard checks.
• Prepare accounts to be interpreted by Auditor for his report
• Arrange quarterly payment of VAT and monthly PAYE
• Advise and agree with Committee any price increases with advice from Steward and with information from Stock takers report.
• Act as legal representative for the Club.
• Act as Presiding officer and arrange annual Club elections.
• Prepare and complete annual returns for FCA & CIU.
• Arrange 5 yearly electrical safety checks, yearly PAT testing, fire extinguisher testing.
• Any additional requirements as required or agreed by the Committee.
Training will be offered over a transfer period to be agreed. less ▼