This imposing grade II listed building stood empty for several years and was last occupied by the TSB, which moved into the premises in the early 1990s. Until then, it had been occupied by the Preston Savings Bank.

The Baroque-style building was purpose built for the bank and opened with much pomp and ceremony in July 1907. A photograph taken around that time shows the grandiose banking hall and its 65-feet long counter with 12 tellers in place.

Facilities

  • Beer garden
  • Disabled facilities
  • Family friendly
  • Food
  • Real ale
  • Real fire
  • WiFi free
  • Cask Marque