The club was founded in 1917 as an ex servicemens club for people coming back from WW1, one year before the British Legion formed.
It was first opened in Palmeston St Romsey, it was then moved to it's present position in The Harrage on 22nd Dec 1920, then on June 11th 1975 we moved into our present building.
We are a member only club but welcome visitors.
We are always happy to welcome new members too.
We have a snooker room containing 2 full size tables for members over 14 years of age. (snooker and pool cues available behind the bar for a small, refundable, deposit)
We also have a games room containing 2 pool tables 2 dart boards and a computer games machine, children are welcome in this room if accompanied by an adult.
Regular entertainment of all types at the weekends, with occassional special events.
Three bars, one for members that enjoy a quiet drink and the others showing sports events and discos etc
Bingo on Tuesdays and Fridays is also a very popular event.
Parties and special events catered for (see photos of Christmas dinner in gallery)