Published on 07/04/2021
The Committe, in association with the Trustees, have taken the decision not to re open the Club on 12th April. There are many reasons as to why this is both unfeasible and impracticable.
There are likely to be many restrictions on 17th May too, therefore we have decided to wait until 21st June before we re open. This gives the Committee the chance to hold a full committee meeting where we can make a decision regarding this year's membership fees, plan a full re opening and decide on a date for this year's AGM.
We are sorry that this is not the news you were hoping for, however we have a duty to ensure the club is safe, financially secure and compliant with covid 19 and licensing laws.
Should things change we will, of course, review the situation.