Published on 28/09/2020
*** Important Information***
Due to new restrictions being put in place by the Welsh Government, we would like to make you aware of what you can expect in The Loft restaurant from Monday 28th September 2020
• You must live within Neath Port Talbot County Borough to visit our restaurant.
• For inside bookings, we will only be able to take a booking of up to 6 people. All members of your booking MUST be from 1 household (people you live with.) Children under the age of 11 will not need to be included in the 6.
• For outside bookings, we will be able to take a booking of up to 30 people. All members of your booking will need to be in your extended bubble (social bubble). Your extended bubble can be made up of four households joining together.
• Face coverings are mandatory within our premises.
Please wear a face covering at all times, apart from when seated.
• Your contact details for NHS Track and Trace will need to be given on booking or upon entry of the restaurant. Your details will be kept for 21 days.
• Social distancing must be followed at all times.
• Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser provided.
• Last orders will now be called at 9.30pm, the restaurant will close promptly at 10pm.
Thank you for your co-operation.