About us

Situated on the corner of London Road South and Queensway, this was built in c1964. The pub originally included a restaurant and was later extended. In 2007, it was renamed King’s bar and lounge, but it now has its original name. The Kingfisher was part of the Queensway estate which was built on farmland during 1956–59. The road names on the Queensway estate all have royal connections.

Facilities

Beer gardenCar parkFamily friendlyFoodFunction roomReal aleWiFi freeKaraokeLive musicCask Marque

What's on

Sorry, we don't have any current events or offers for this pub.

Find us

Opening Times

Mon08:00 – 00:00
Tue08:00 – 00:00
Wed08:00 – 00:00
Thur08:00 – 00:00
Fri08:00 – 01:00
Sat08:00 – 01:00
Sun08:00 – 00:00

Food & drink

Sorry, we don't have any menus listed at the moment.