This is a family run local pub offering darts, pool, pennies and a top quality pint. We have weekly entertainment including live music and karaoke.
This strong community local was established in 1896, in what was one of the toughest areas of Margate at the time, when two terraced houses built in 1879 when merged. It was owned by local Webb Brewery, who were taken over in 1897 by Russell of Gravesend who later sold out to Trumans. The pub became a free-house in 1986 and until then in its 90 years history it only had four landlords.