Kitchen Porter Team
A Great Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the Kent’s Best Hospitality Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join us.
You’ll love it here if you’re interested in food, with bags of passion for the industry. We provide a safe, respectful, inclusive environment where you can thrive and excel in a career or perhaps just earn some extra cash for a rainy day.
What’s in it for you?
· An equal share of tips
· 25% off Food and Drink when you eat in any of our Pubs or Restaurants
· 25% Discount card for your 4 chosen family & friends when they eat in any of our Pubs or Restaurants
· 28 days paid holiday per year
· Enrolment into Pension scheme
· Health & wellbeing scheme
· Career development opportunities
· Exceptional training – both in-house and external training
· Multi training platform
· Free meals whilst on shift
· Guaranteed birthdays off
· Annual thank you party
Well-being – for You, Your Team, The Planet
· Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your life work
· Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced.
Please email your CV to [email protected]