The Apple Tree Inn is a local pub situated in the village of Woodmancote.
We are a managed house owned by Greene King, Bury St Edmunds.
We offer full table service in the restaurant and offer part service in the bar area, the menu is available from 11:00am till 10:00pm.
We serve Illy Coffee to enjoy your Americanos, Lattes, Cappuccino, Espressos, Liquor Coffees and of course Hot Chocolate for the winter nights.
We have a full bar including:
• 5 ales with our 3 house ales Greene IPA 3.6% abv and Abbot Ale 5% abv Ruddles Best Bitter 3.6% abv
• Lager; Carlsberg, Stella & Peroni
• Ciders; Stowford Press & Strongbow
• Wide range of bottled beers; Becks, Becks blue, Sol
• Wide range of bottled ciders; Rekorderlig & Bulmers
• White, Red & Rose Wines with our house wines being from Spain named El Mazo Viura Sauvignon White, El Mazo Tempranillo Red and El Mazo Grenache Rose
• Champagnes & Prosecco
• Wide range of soft drinks including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Schweppes Lemonade
We have free car parking available and a garden to enjoy the wonderful sunshine, with a new play area coming soon.
We can hold events such as:
And we do hold our own social nights such as:
• Live Music
• Quiz Night Every Tuesday
• Halloween & New Year’s Eve Parties
• Meat Raffle Every Friday
We also take bookings for all major holidays throughout the year.
‘Come on in and Innjoy!’