Built in 1735, the building used to be a butchers shop. One main room divided into two areas by the fire. Separate pool room. Undercover patio area at rear and long beer garden. The only traditional local left in the village. Good dogs welcome. Bed and breakfast available.

Facilities

  • Accommodation
  • Beer garden
  • Dogs allowed
  • Family friendly
  • Food
  • Function room
  • Outside area
  • Real ale
  • Real fire
  • Smoking area
  • WiFi free
  • Cricket
  • Football
  • Rugby