This inn, on the Broadstairs – St. Peter’s boundary has been known locally for many years as the ‘Little Albion’ to distinguish it from the town’s Albion Hotel, dates from 1860. It replaced the former inn on the site, which had evolved out of a farmhouse.
Back to a locals local
live music every weekend
fresh home cooked food daily
family orientated old british boozer