The Boot & Shoe Inn – Flintham
t- 01636 525246
web – www.thebootandshoeinn.com
The sermon according to Mark & Naomi
• Thou shalt not serve up ready meals in 5 minutes flat.
• Thou shall offer good value food 7 days a week.
• Thou shalt not serve cheap meals with cheap ingredients.
• Thou shalt not create a sterile restaurant in what used to be a pub.
• Thou shall create a friendly and inviting atmosphere within a traditional 18th century inn.
• Thou shalt not serve battery acid disguised as wine.
• Thou shall support local suppliers and brewers of real ale.
• Thou shalt not keep Sunday Lunch under hot lamps for hours.
• Thou shall serve Sunday Lunch fresh and only at lunch time.
If this sounds like your sort of place we’d love to see you!
Good Food, Good Ale and a Good Night’s Sleep, all in one place...perfect!
Did we also mention?
• We have 5 En-suite B & B rooms
• We show all Sky & ESPN matches in HD
• We have a lovely private ground floor room for conferencing and private parties.
• We have all traditional bar room games.
• We have free wireless internet throughout